What steps are Hire2You taking during COVID-19?
What actions are being taken to clean our rental vehicles?
During COVID-19 we are taking critical steps to ensuring the cleanliness of every single one of our vehicles.
We’ve taken the recommendations from the government have modified our cleaning process taking place between every rental.
In addition to the standard cleaning process consisting of vacuuming and general wipe-down cleaning. We are using a disinfectant to sanitise key areas between every rental, like the following:
- Instrument panels
- Steering wheel & column
- Accessory panel
- Door interiors & pockets
- Door handles (interior & exterior)
- Key & key fob
- Center console
- Cupholders & compartments
- Areas between seat/console & seat/doorjambs
- And other high-touch areas
We also have measures in place to immediately isolate and quarantine any vehicle if needed.
What is Hire2You doing to protect and reduce risk during this Coronavirus outbreak?
Employees working in our Sittingbourne and Medway locations are following the best practices recommended by the WHO (World Health Organisation) and the government to help protect and reduce risk during this Coronavirus outbreak. All of our employees are committed to following such practices as:
- Frequently washing hands
- Frequently disinfecting touchable surfaces
- Minimising customer interaction at vehicle pickup or delivery
- Ensuring local teams have supplies and resources needed
- Limiting the number of employees in a location
- Using social distancing between each other
- Staying home if they are feeling ill
Additionally, all employees have been made aware that if they ever feel uncomfortable with working in a physical location, they are under absolutely no obligation to work.
We also ask for your support. That’s why we urge travellers to please stay home if you are ill, displaying symptoms of COVID-19, been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are currently under quarantine.